Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The recipe in #17720 below uses 2 lbs of pork.
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Posted to Thread #17704 at 2:58 pm on Feb 15, 2010
It has other items in the sauce, but time will probably be close.
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17704. Carnitas another success thanks to Michael in Phoenix, Sandra and Pat NoCal for posting.. - suz - 12:13am on 02/13/10 (5)
- Can someone direct me to this recipe please? Thank you. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:32am on 02/13/10
- Here you got... - suz - 1:26am on 02/13/10
- That's great! You're making me hungry. I know better than to read this board around dinner time! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:39am on 02/13/10
- Has anyone done this in a slow cooker? I hate having simmering meat on the stove. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:12am on 02/14/10
- The recipe in #17720 below uses 2 lbs of pork. - BobbiJoAZ - 2:58pm on 02/15/10