Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Would love to fine jarred spag. sauce with NO or LOW salt. Any ideas?
Joined: Dec 28, 2005
Posted to Thread #24606 at 2:53 pm on Jul 3, 2013
Other messages in this thread:
- 24606. Oh boy...a jarred spaghetti sauce that isn't sweet! Mezzetta Basil Pesto [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:36pm on 07/02/13 (7)
- There are a couple other good ones - my favorite is Rao's but Lidia's is good also. - Music City Missy - 7:34pm on 07/02/13
- I agree with Rao's (haven't tried Lidia's) but Mezzetta is 1/3 the cost of Rao's here. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:52pm on 07/02/13
- It's hit or miss finding Mezzetta products here. I'll have to look for it. [NT] - Music City Missy - 1:25am on 07/03/13
- Publix carries it on the top shelf and only 2 or 3 flavors. I'm going to stock up soon - MarilynFL - 12:33pm on 07/03/13
- World Market for Mezzetta? - colleenmomof2 - 12:39pm on 07/03/13
- Would love to fine jarred spag. sauce with NO or LOW salt. Any ideas? [NT] - Elenor - 2:53pm on 07/03/13
- I saw some recently at a store here. I think it was Rinaldi brand. Do you have access to Whole - Curious1 - 6:11pm on 07/03/13