Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yeast-based cinnamon rolls--made and in baking pan. Fridge overnight, or bake tonight?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24618 at 9:37 pm on Jul 3, 2013
Amateur hour, I know... But these are in the fridge right now--I'm just not sure if I have to bake 'em tonight and reheat tomorrow morning, or if they'll hold 'til morning. Thoughts?
Other messages in this thread:
- 24618. Yeast-based cinnamon rolls--made and in baking pan. Fridge overnight, or bake tonight? - ErininNY - 9:37pm on 07/03/13 (8)
- Get them out of the fridge an hour or two before you want to bake them in the morning. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:58pm on 07/03/13
- Thanks! Morning it is, then. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 11:33pm on 07/03/13
- Yes, this is what I do each Christmas morning with Sticky Pecan Rolls. [NT] - LisainLA - 3:42am on 07/04/13
- How did they come out? Yeast scares me.... [NT] - barb_b - 2:57am on 07/05/13
- Turned out great, thanks! :) Cranberry-and-orange cinnamon rolls. I can post the rec, if you want. - ErininNY - 1:08pm on 07/05/13
- I would love the cinnamon roll receipe please.... [NT] - Barbara in VA - 2:18pm on 07/05/13
- Here it is, Barbara (in two parts--the dough, and the roll recipe) - ErininNY - 11:10pm on 07/05/13
- such a nice easy dough. thanks. [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:51pm on 07/08/13