Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How did they come out? Yeast scares me....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #24618 at 2:57 am on Jul 5, 2013
Other messages in this thread:
- 24618. Yeast-based cinnamon rolls--made and in baking pan. Fridge overnight, or bake tonight? - ErininNY - 9:37pm on 07/03/13 (8)
- Get them out of the fridge an hour or two before you want to bake them in the morning. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 10:58pm on 07/03/13
- Thanks! Morning it is, then. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 11:33pm on 07/03/13
- Yes, this is what I do each Christmas morning with Sticky Pecan Rolls. [NT] - LisainLA - 3:42am on 07/04/13
- How did they come out? Yeast scares me.... [NT] - barb_b - 2:57am on 07/05/13
- Turned out great, thanks! :) Cranberry-and-orange cinnamon rolls. I can post the rec, if you want. - ErininNY - 1:08pm on 07/05/13
- I would love the cinnamon roll receipe please.... [NT] - Barbara in VA - 2:18pm on 07/05/13
- Here it is, Barbara (in two parts--the dough, and the roll recipe) - ErininNY - 11:10pm on 07/05/13
- such a nice easy dough. thanks. [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:51pm on 07/08/13