Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
"Better get a bucket . . . "
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #24630 at 11:25 pm on Jul 8, 2013
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24630. Some good finds from The Guardian's food section: "Ten Best" lists and recipes, picnic ideas, etc. - ErininNY - 12:01am on 07/06/13 (10)
- The Get-Togethers series is excellent--a peek into families' and friends' homes, and cooking. [NT] [LINK] - ErininNY - 12:12am on 07/06/13
- The lemongrass and blackberry teacakes are gluten-free and sound fab! (picnic recipes) [NT] - cheezz - 12:29am on 07/06/13
- More teatime stuff (from Dan Lepard) here: chocolate muffins, ginger financiers, savory soda bread [NT] [LINK] - ErininNY - 12:37am on 07/07/13
- Low carbers check out the nut & seed crackers! Bottom of page. - Melissa Dallas - 1:26am on 07/06/13
- I made this this morning! Notes inside... - cheezz - 9:48pm on 07/07/13
- Atkins is making me crave salty crunchy stuff. Gotta try them - Melissa Dallas - 10:12pm on 07/07/13
- "But sir! It's wafer-thin!" ;) [NT] - ErininNY - 2:08pm on 07/08/13