Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have another cheesecake baked in a pie pan and it takes 1 1/2 pounds
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #24647 at 11:53 pm on Jul 8, 2013
of cream cheese--and it doesn't call for a deep dish pan.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24647. Junior's Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie plus other recipes featured in N. Y. Daily News [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 1:10pm on 07/08/13 (6)
- This sounds really good--never had a Junior's cheesecake. [NT] - charlie - 6:13pm on 07/08/13
- Heads Up - After reading the recipe Charlie, I believe there is an error. Four Packages of Cream - GayR - 10:58pm on 07/08/13
- I have another cheesecake baked in a pie pan and it takes 1 1/2 pounds - charlie - 11:53pm on 07/08/13
- o.k. so maybe the recipe is correct published in the N. Y. Daily News. I wish I had company coming - GayR - 12:30am on 07/09/13
- Charlie, not sure about you, but I think this is an inferred/extended invite. Gay, no need to refer - barb_b - 1:18am on 07/09/13
- Bonding over cheesecake---seems I've heard of that before. [NT] - charlie - 3:35am on 07/09/13