Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ahhh, what we do for food!
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #24649 at 6:33 pm on Jul 9, 2013
While visiting Glacier NP in late August, we were surprised to find that a large shipment of whole Sockeye salmon was due at the local grocery store so we canceled our hotel and rented a condo with a full kitchen and grill for one night. Amazing salmon (almost worth the extra housekeeping fee that we didn't notice when we rented the condo) and salmon salad leftovers that were lunch and dinner for our remaining days at the park. I still smile when I remember standing in a driving snowstorm eating salmon salad from a zipper sandwich bag. ;) Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 24649. Hilarious reading, the new Sweden twitter account is a food blogger who cooks in her coffee machine [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 3:49pm on 07/08/13 (5)
- I have done "boiled" eggs in the motel room coffee pot. works well. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:49pm on 07/08/13
- When visiting east coast lobster country, I ordered tea with lemon and bread with lots of butter. - Marg CDN2 - 2:36am on 07/09/13
- Ahhh, what we do for food! - colleenmomof2 - 6:33pm on 07/09/13
- Hilarious. Thanks for the link :-) [NT] - EvaN - 2:13pm on 07/09/13
- I did this in Cancun 1995 before they put coffee machines in room. I NEED my coffee early. - MarilynFL - 5:17pm on 07/09/13