Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: clear dressing used on salads in Chinese restaurants
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24678 at 10:18 pm on Jul 12, 2013
It doesn't seem to have any oil and tastes basic -- like rice vinegar mixed with sugar. Anyone make this??
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24678. ISO: clear dressing used on salads in Chinese restaurants - cheezz - 10:18pm on 07/12/13 (5)
- I've had some clear japanese dressings with mirin in them, but I don't have... - Michael in Phoenix - 12:35am on 07/13/13
- This one had no ginger...maybe I'll try experimenting :) [NT] - cheezz - 4:47am on 07/13/13
- chinese dressing - SusanKentfieldCa - 2:29pm on 07/13/13
- You are looking for Chinese Chicken Salad dressing? Here is a good T&T one - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:20pm on 07/13/13
- Susan and Cathy...thanks!! I think you've nailed it :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:02pm on 07/13/13