Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I know people like that!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #24702 at 3:09 pm on Jul 19, 2013
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24702. Your opinion, please. Vegetarian, not strict, hosts invite carnivore guests to stay with them - CynUpstateNY - 8:10pm on 07/17/13 (12)
- When you say 'they' who eat fish, is that the guests or the hosts? I'm guessing the hosts so - Marg CDN2 - 10:05pm on 07/17/13
- Carnivors could go completely veg (like only ovo-lacto) and grill a bunch of veggies. . . - mistral - 11:14pm on 07/17/13
- If you're asking if this is out of line, I don't think so. It sounds like they are trying to be - Joe - 12:14am on 07/18/13
- what Joe said. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:10pm on 07/18/13
- I agree too. I'd bring a fruit and cheese platter, hummus, potato salad, bread, drinks, etc. - DawnNYS - 6:43pm on 07/18/13
- Unless they are lactose-intolerant, teatotalling ciliacs with diverticulitis! lol [NT] - DawnNYS - 6:50pm on 07/18/13
- I know people like that! [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:09pm on 07/19/13
- Used to be we'd just say "oh, Uncle Harry is just picky", and move on. - cheezz - 5:16pm on 07/19/13
- I had a friend like that. They had a fabulous garden and I got to "pick dinner" with - MarilynFL - 11:56am on 07/18/13
- I have a vegetarian friend who entertains a lot. When I'm asked to bring something I always make - Heather_in_SF - 4:53pm on 07/18/13
- Except they have been known to eat meat, so aren't strict. Otherwise, I'm with you Heather. [NT] - cheezz - 8:10pm on 07/18/13
- We brought an assortment of meat, veg from our garden and a bunch of other stuff. - CynUpstateNY - 2:13pm on 07/19/13