Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If I ever drive to Dallas when they are in season I'll bring some.
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
Posted to Thread #26413 at 5:39 pm on Jul 26, 2014
Of course, I don't usually go when it is hot. You could be here in 4-5 hours!
BTW, I finally made the cheese. I need more practice!
Other messages in this thread:
- 26413. Does anyone eat/harvest wild fennel? I've just been out for a walk and was chomping on it as I - Marg CDN2 - 12:50am on 07/26/14 (15)
- Googled to see if it grows in Oklahoma - cyalexa2 - 1:40am on 07/26/14
- I wish I had the sand plums. I'd make jam. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:04am on 07/26/14
- If I ever drive to Dallas when they are in season I'll bring some. - cyalexa2 - 5:39pm on 07/26/14
- Cindy, could you mail me half a dozen pits from really ripe ones? I'd like to grow some. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:56pm on 07/26/14
- Happy to, email your address; anyone else? more - cyalexa2 - 11:59pm on 07/26/14
- How about freezer jam....fast and very good. I do not know what sand plums are, however - KarenNoCA - 5:01pm on 07/26/14
- We rarely eat jam but a friend is coming to pick some in a few days. [NT] - cyalexa2 - 5:39pm on 07/26/14
- Never heard of sand plums. Hmmm. Wild blackberries are so plentiful here this year, that - Marg CDN2 - 10:12pm on 07/26/14
- oh, be still my heart. I'd have to go pick them. SO delicious and - Charley - 10:16pm on 07/26/14
- My former MIL did, she and the Italian ladies in SF and Marin would yell, Stop STOP - Heather_in_SF - 10:04pm on 07/28/14
- Heather, did you see this? And can you tell me where I can find it? [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 10:39pm on 07/28/14
- Oh Orchid, blushing furiously... [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 4:16pm on 07/29/14
- That's it! Thank you for posting for me. Everybody...read it! [NT] - orchid - 4:31pm on 07/29/14
- Thank you! <3 [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 11:31pm on 07/29/14
- That was wonderful! Makes me want to go ride the bus :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:42pm on 07/29/14