Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm envious Tess. When I first moved to Saudi they played a series
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #26456 at 5:22 pm on Aug 4, 2014
of "Cooking with the CIA" on our compound TV station and it was fantastic! Them and Caprial Pence got me started cooking and it would be fantastic to go to a class. Tell me all about it if you go.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 26456. Anyone ever take cooking class at CIA Hyde Park? Looking at either bread or seafood course [LINK] - Tess - 1:59pm on 08/04/14 (7)
- Charlie graduated CIA Hyde Park...may have some thoughts for you. Yoohoo, Charlie. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:59pm on 08/04/14
- I've taken many classes there, Tess. Learned something and had fun at all but one. - CynUpstateNY - 5:11pm on 08/04/14
- I was there once for dinner at the Italian restaurant as part of vacation, touring the area. - Tess - 1:22am on 08/06/14
- I'm envious Tess. When I first moved to Saudi they played a series - orchid - 5:22pm on 08/04/14
- I used to watch cooking with the CIA too... I liked it a lot! [NT] - Tess - 1:21am on 08/06/14
- Most of my old instructors are long gone, so I haven't any ties left with - charlie - 8:16pm on 08/04/14
- OK - I booked the Artisinal Bread class.... CAn't wait!!! [NT] - Tess - 5:11pm on 08/12/14