Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I used half and half Michael. and added some ricotta too. just because.
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #26467 at 6:00 pm on Aug 7, 2014
Other messages in this thread:
- 26467. Hey Orchid - we tried the Corn and Poblano Lasagne - it was really good! [LINK] - LisainLA - 9:27pm on 08/06/14 (12)
- Glad you tried it Lisa. My favorite part is the corn puree without - orchid - 9:46pm on 08/06/14
- I served it with grilled pork chops and green salad, but I ended up skipping my chop and just - LisainLA - 10:00pm on 08/06/14
- In addition to my earlier post, I want to share that we thought the dish was better the second and - KarenNoCA - 11:07pm on 08/06/14
- I'm thinking of trying this with mexican hominy instead of corn. Plus Lisa's suggestions too. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:26pm on 08/07/14
- I used half and half Michael. and added some ricotta too. just because. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:00pm on 08/07/14
- Good suggestions. Thanks! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:48pm on 08/08/14
- Now you have me goin'. I'm wondering if there is a way to make this... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:35pm on 08/07/14
- I was considering using thinly sliced zucchini in place of the noodles.. - LisainLA - 7:10pm on 08/07/14
- I went back and read additional poss at the previous discussion of this above - I wish - LisainLA - 7:13pm on 08/07/14
- I apologize for all of my typos - and I am not even using a tablet or phone! [NT] - LisainLA - 7:14pm on 08/07/14