Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
OK - I booked the Artisinal Bread class.... CAn't wait!!!
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #26456 at 5:11 pm on Aug 12, 2014
Other messages in this thread:
- 26456. Anyone ever take cooking class at CIA Hyde Park? Looking at either bread or seafood course [LINK] - Tess - 1:59pm on 08/04/14 (7)
- Charlie graduated CIA Hyde Park...may have some thoughts for you. Yoohoo, Charlie. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:59pm on 08/04/14
- I've taken many classes there, Tess. Learned something and had fun at all but one. - CynUpstateNY - 5:11pm on 08/04/14
- I was there once for dinner at the Italian restaurant as part of vacation, touring the area. - Tess - 1:22am on 08/06/14
- I'm envious Tess. When I first moved to Saudi they played a series - orchid - 5:22pm on 08/04/14
- I used to watch cooking with the CIA too... I liked it a lot! [NT] - Tess - 1:21am on 08/06/14
- Most of my old instructors are long gone, so I haven't any ties left with - charlie - 8:16pm on 08/04/14
- OK - I booked the Artisinal Bread class.... CAn't wait!!! [NT] - Tess - 5:11pm on 08/12/14