Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
umm, Richard...I think you goofed. You appear to have pasted the link to Burpee's Seed Catalog.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29603 at 12:21 pm on May 1, 2017
You know...page after page and photo after photo of beautiful, flowering gardens that NO MERE MORTAL can possibly hope to achieve.
Well...except God. And AngieAK.
[Do your puppies realize they are living in Eden?]
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- Oh how beautiful. Such colors and your whole yard is alive. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:13pm on 05/01/17
- umm, Richard...I think you goofed. You appear to have pasted the link to Burpee's Seed Catalog. - MarilynFL - 12:21pm on 05/01/17
- Beautiful flowers--- And he can grow loaves of bread too! :-) ....(nt) [NT] - mistral - 1:30pm on 05/01/17
- ~smile~ Incredible Richard! [NT] - orchid - 1:37pm on 05/01/17
- The yards did bloom away this year, with all the winter water, things came up - KarenNoCA - 1:40pm on 05/01/17
- Yes with all this water some pink petunias popped up that mom planted when I was a kid. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:31pm on 05/01/17
- Just beautiful! I've seen the tall orange pod like blooms in the Pacific Northwest. Can you tell me - CynUpstateNY - 3:34pm on 05/01/17
- Fritillaria imperialis 'Crown Imperial' - Richard in Cincy - 5:54pm on 05/01/17
- Those flowers are just crazy awesome! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:44pm on 05/01/17
- Yes those ones are extra special, but the whole garden is beautiful. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:29pm on 05/01/17
- Really interesting...thanks. Now if only there was a flower to repel mule deer! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:37pm on 05/02/17
- Wow! So pretty! [NT] - barb_b - 6:55pm on 05/01/17
- Richard, what are the trees below the trellis overhead, pink, one upright and one weeping? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 9:55am on 05/02/17
- Those are redbuds. I don't think you have those out west... - Richard in Cincy - 4:45pm on 05/03/17
- Redbud jelly - Music City Missy - 12:10am on 05/18/17
- Richard, this is what we're seeing, too! - colleenmomof2 - 9:01am on 05/05/17