Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It says you can use a springform pan. I think restaurant supply places have cake pans
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29614 at 6:42 am on May 7, 2017
that are that deep and not springform (or Amazon).
Other messages in this thread:
- 29614. REC: Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake - beautiful presentation! [NT] [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 11:36am on 05/05/17 (9)
- Where do you find a cheesecake pan that's not a springform pan? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 3:09am on 05/07/17
- It says you can use a springform pan. I think restaurant supply places have cake pans [LINK] - Charley - 6:42am on 05/07/17
- I'm worried the springform pan might mess up the strawberries — thanks Gretchen! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:59pm on 05/07/17
- Just put a strip of parchment around the rim...... [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:09pm on 05/07/17
- I have a couple, they are amazing, actually [LINK] - SallyBR - 9:33am on 05/08/17
- I have their 9" x 13" and am pleased [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:16pm on 05/08/17
- That's the same one I have and it's wonderful! I do a deep dish apple pie in it. [NT] - cheezz - 2:44pm on 05/08/17
- Found a Mirro Pan like this at a thrift shop. Just used it the other day, very nice (nt) [NT] - mistral - 12:23pm on 05/09/17
- I would use a springform:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:33am on 05/07/17