Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Heavenly Grilled Artichoke Halves & Costco lamb chops
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29618 at 11:56 am on May 7, 2017
I live in a place where artichokes don't grow easily so when Costco gets the jumbo fresh and gorgeous artichokes in stock I am ecstatic. That happened yesterday.
So my dinner plan was grilled marinated lamb chops, grilled artichokes and some watermelon. I marinated the chops in low sodium soy sauce (I prefer Kikkomans) and a little wasabi with chopped garlic and pepper. I cut the artichokes in half lengthwise and dumped them into salted water to cook thoroughly. Once done I pulled out of the water and scraped out the chokes. Then placed them cut side down on a grilling tray. On the stove was a small pan with olive oil and a few hot peppers (I use the little Hawaiian chili peppers) simmering. I drizzled the oil over the artichoke backs, turned them over, did the same thing to the cut sides then sprinkled some parmesan cheese on them, My DH put the chops on first then grilled everything to perfection. Just so good.
By the way, I started using Google Photos instead of Photobucket. It is easier to use. Thanks for that tip Richard
Other messages in this thread:
- 29618. Heavenly Grilled Artichoke Halves & Costco lamb chops [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:56am on 05/07/17 (4)
- I get this error message: The requested URL was not found on this server. Thatís all we know. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:52pm on 05/07/17
- I love the lamb chops from Costco, so meaty and thick. So intrigued with this method for artichoke - KarenNoCA - 6:54pm on 05/07/17
- Heavenly Grilled artichoke! Love it! Will try this technique, how long do you marinade the chops? [NT] - barb_b - 4:20pm on 05/09/17
- just about 15 min or so [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:56am on 05/12/17