Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, you can hold those
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29621 at 6:31 pm on May 8, 2017
at room temp (but I would refrigerate if it's going to be any longer than 3 hours). Also, I would go ahead and hand crush them after they're drained and while still warm otherwise they may break up too much and not hold together if you wait to crush/flatten them after they've cooled down.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29621. Fast Answer Please: I just parboiled a couple pots of small gold potatoes - deb-in-MI - 5:59pm on 05/08/17 (5)
- Yes, you can hold those - Pat-NoCal - 6:31pm on 05/08/17
- Just to clarify....assuming you are talking about the type of [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 10:35pm on 05/08/17
- That's the one!I held them at room temp for about 3 hours - all went well! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:58am on 05/09/17
- From what I have learned online, it is best to refrigerate in the water you boiled them in - KarenNoCA - 6:35pm on 05/08/17
- thanks!!!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:45pm on 05/08/17