Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
From what I have learned online, it is best to refrigerate in the water you boiled them in
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29621 at 2:35 pm on May 8, 2017
then gently reheat when you want to make your recipe.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29621. Fast Answer Please: I just parboiled a couple pots of small gold potatoes - deb-in-MI - 1:59pm on 05/08/17 (5)
- Yes, you can hold those - Pat-NoCal - 2:31pm on 05/08/17
- Just to clarify....assuming you are talking about the type of [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 6:35pm on 05/08/17
- That's the one!I held them at room temp for about 3 hours - all went well! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:58am on 05/09/17
- From what I have learned online, it is best to refrigerate in the water you boiled them in - KarenNoCA - 2:35pm on 05/08/17
- thanks!!!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:45pm on 05/08/17