Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
That info would help wouldn't it...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29619 at 4:33 am on May 9, 2017
Cathy is right, no peeling. I chunk the eggplant into big chunks, same with the other veg except the tomatoes which I half. However, that's only to speed up process. I roast the veg on the grill sometimes, and there I just cut the eggplant in half.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29619. How to prep for Richard's Moroccan veggie dip? [LINK] - Anna_X - 9:42pm on 05/07/17 (6)
- Anna, I do not think you would peel the eggplant. it roasts then blackens with the rest of the veg [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:19pm on 05/07/17
- That info would help wouldn't it... - Richard in Cincy - 4:33am on 05/09/17
- OMG, THIS IS GOOD! - Anna_X - 3:55am on 05/10/17
- I would say no. Seems to me it would be watery and too mushy if frozen [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:48pm on 05/10/17
- I'd give it a try. I think the eggplant is the "problem" but this link talks - Charley - 10:36am on 05/11/17
- Don't be shy, Anna. Tell us how you really felt about it [grin!] [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:40pm on 05/16/17