Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
OMG, THIS IS GOOD!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29619 at 11:55 pm on May 9, 2017
Although I only had a half-cup of chopped cilantro, it came out well. I liked the taste without the cayenne which my relatives can't eat, I would put it in for other people. And I am licking extra portions off the spoon!
Do you think it could be made ahead and frozen?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29619. How to prep for Richard's Moroccan veggie dip? [LINK] - Anna_X - 5:42pm on 05/07/17 (6)
- Anna, I do not think you would peel the eggplant. it roasts then blackens with the rest of the veg [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:19pm on 05/07/17
- That info would help wouldn't it... - Richard in Cincy - 12:33am on 05/09/17
- OMG, THIS IS GOOD! - Anna_X - 11:55pm on 05/09/17
- I would say no. Seems to me it would be watery and too mushy if frozen [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:48am on 05/10/17
- I'd give it a try. I think the eggplant is the "problem" but this link talks - Charley - 6:36am on 05/11/17
- Don't be shy, Anna. Tell us how you really felt about it [grin!] [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:40pm on 05/16/17