Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Don't use WILTON fondant as the taste isn't worth the effort. Use
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29624 at 12:12 pm on May 10, 2017
Satin Ice or Fondarific or make your own. I've used both and they are superior to Wilton.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29624. Holy Stars and Stripes: You can totally copy this cake for WAY LESS than $150. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:09pm on 05/10/17 (5)
- Don't use WILTON fondant as the taste isn't worth the effort. Use - MarilynFL - 12:12pm on 05/10/17
- Holy Cow, and that is about as simple as fondant work can be [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:57pm on 05/10/17
- I know, right! This is a KIDS project using a star cookie cutter.. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:29pm on 05/10/17
- I've never understood how they ship cakes like that? Do they actually arrive in one piece? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:31pm on 05/10/17
- Website says they do not ship these. But I've ordered 3-layer chocolate cakes - MarilynFL - 5:40pm on 05/10/17