Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ha. I've managed to stop seeing myself at all. Example: the other
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29620 at 3:28 pm on May 10, 2017
morning (4:30 AM) I pulled on a top and immediately thought the collar was too tight. This was a clue that I had the top on backward. But I pulled back the fabric below my chin and there was NO label...so I didn't have it on backward.
Fortunately, as I was walking out of the house to leave, I passed the large mirror in the hall and saw something white at my collar line.
And--of course--it was the label.
So not only did I have the top on BACKWARD, I had it on INSIDE OUT.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29620. hey cheezz...just saw your question about Buttermilk Pie and cream...and thanks - MarilynFL - 3:38pm on 05/08/17 (6)
- CUSTARDOSITY: Now that is a word that Webster should be made aware of > - KarenNoCA - 4:36pm on 05/08/17
- Smooth and cool and creamy--like my skin used to be before...you know, life. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:41am on 05/09/17
- Aww, Marilyn. .. If I want to see smooth and creamy skin, I have to look at my stomach. . .(nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:32pm on 05/09/17
- Ha. I've managed to stop seeing myself at all. Example: the other - MarilynFL - 3:28pm on 05/10/17
- Yep, I have done the inside out thing--and it irritates me no end. . . - mistral - 10:17pm on 05/11/17
- Thank you! I'm making it this Wednesday. Buttermilk pie has always been a fave :) [NT] - cheezz - 6:42pm on 05/08/17