Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've never understood how they ship cakes like that? Do they actually arrive in one piece?
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29624 at 4:31 pm on May 10, 2017
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29624. Holy Stars and Stripes: You can totally copy this cake for WAY LESS than $150. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:09pm on 05/10/17 (5)
- Don't use WILTON fondant as the taste isn't worth the effort. Use - MarilynFL - 12:12pm on 05/10/17
- Holy Cow, and that is about as simple as fondant work can be [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:57pm on 05/10/17
- I know, right! This is a KIDS project using a star cookie cutter.. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:29pm on 05/10/17
- I've never understood how they ship cakes like that? Do they actually arrive in one piece? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:31pm on 05/10/17
- Website says they do not ship these. But I've ordered 3-layer chocolate cakes - MarilynFL - 5:40pm on 05/10/17