Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Why not plant those seeds that have germinated and grow your own
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29623 at 10:39 pm on May 10, 2017
butternut squash. I bet those sprouted seeds would do well.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29623. Germinated seeds inside my butternut squash ;) - colleenmomof2 - 9:38pm on 05/09/17 (5)
- I found this: Maybe take out a section of squash, and microwave it, then taste. [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 10:47pm on 05/09/17
- Thanks for the link and picture - colleenmomof2 - 3:29am on 05/10/17
- Happened to me about 10 years ago, only time I've seen it. I posted here. It was [LINK] - Curious1 - 9:26pm on 05/10/17
- Why not plant those seeds that have germinated and grow your own - KarenNoCA - 10:39pm on 05/10/17
- Great idea! Always pre-mike before splitting then roasting - colleenmomof2 - 2:43pm on 05/12/17