Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Maria, I make cookies for my hubby and here is what I do.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29625 at 9:55 am on May 11, 2017
I put each cookie into a fold lock top baggie, then I put them all into a good freezer bag, such as Zip Lock., in one layer. I put those bags on a sheet pan, then in the freezer to freeze. Once frozen I take the zip lock bags off the sheet pan and layer them onto my freezer shelf. They freeze very well that way, and we can remove one or two at will. That extra layer of protection with the baggie, seems to protect them somewhat. I remove most of the air, by running my hands lightly over the bag and pressing the Zip lock with the other as I move across the bag.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29625. Before I Bite off more than I can chew, how might I freeze these cookies? [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 12:39am on 05/11/17 (13)
- Some ideas - deb-in-MI - 6:07am on 05/11/17
- Deb, how long did a wedding project take you? I was going to do this for a friend, but - MarilynFL - 10:51am on 05/12/17
- The more I think about it it was two large bridal showers - deb-in-MI - 11:57am on 05/12/17
- ya...remind me to REREAD this post if I ever think about offering to do this idea. Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:48pm on 05/12/17
- Maria, I make cookies for my hubby and here is what I do. - KarenNoCA - 9:55am on 05/11/17
- My concern would be freezer space. You can't just look at one cookie...you have - MarilynFL - 3:49pm on 05/11/17
- Yes, asked mother of the bride if she has the space in her spare fridge/freezer - MariaDNoCA - 8:16pm on 05/11/17
- I also gave the option for me to make jam — does anyone have a good source for low-cost jars? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:50pm on 05/11/17
- What is a price point? I looked around online and thought I'd found one - Charley - 6:46am on 05/12/17
- Do you have a link? That's cheaper than here. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:30pm on 05/12/17
- It won't be by the time you add shipping. We can buy jars in the supermarket - Charley - 6:36pm on 05/13/17
- For a good price you need Michael in Tampa's (now Naples) good karma. He ordered - MarilynFL - 10:50am on 05/12/17
- I know!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:30pm on 05/12/17