Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yep, I have done the inside out thing--and it irritates me no end. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29620 at 10:17 pm on May 11, 2017
because my husband NEVER mentions it. I keep waiting for him to do something like this, but NOOOOOooooo, he is always Mr. Perfect-shirt.
One night, after he rides his bike and is really tired and out like a light, I am going to trim his longer-than-Santa beard into two very widely separated points. And tie bows on the ends.
I can dream. . .
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29620. hey cheezz...just saw your question about Buttermilk Pie and cream...and thanks - MarilynFL - 3:38pm on 05/08/17 (6)
- CUSTARDOSITY: Now that is a word that Webster should be made aware of > - KarenNoCA - 4:36pm on 05/08/17
- Smooth and cool and creamy--like my skin used to be before...you know, life. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:41am on 05/09/17
- Aww, Marilyn. .. If I want to see smooth and creamy skin, I have to look at my stomach. . .(nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:32pm on 05/09/17
- Ha. I've managed to stop seeing myself at all. Example: the other - MarilynFL - 3:28pm on 05/10/17
- Yep, I have done the inside out thing--and it irritates me no end. . . - mistral - 10:17pm on 05/11/17
- Thank you! I'm making it this Wednesday. Buttermilk pie has always been a fave :) [NT] - cheezz - 6:42pm on 05/08/17