Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Not sure if this is too far for you, but I love this restaurant
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29631 at 3:06 pm on May 16, 2017
Can't go wrong with the Grand Central Oyster bar either.
Cipriani Dolce is interesting--you can watch the world go by--it's situated on the west balcony of the terminal. Gets mixed reviews, haven't been there in a while.
Both are in Grand Central station. Worth a visit just to see how grand it is.
I will try to think of more.... when is your trip, Gay?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29631. Restaurant Suggestions, if possible for area - GayR - 2:13pm on 05/16/17 (7)
- Not sure if this is too far for you, but I love this restaurant - MoNJ - 3:06pm on 05/16/17
- Thank you Mo, we are planning for the 17th of June..... [NT] - GayR - 3:49pm on 05/16/17
- Our favorites - most not fine dining ;) - colleenmomof2 - 3:35pm on 05/17/17
- Thank you colleen and Hallie for the additional recommendations.... [NT] - GayR - 6:44pm on 05/17/17
- Her Name is Han, 31st and Mad. L'amico, 6th and 29th... - hallie in fla - 4:26pm on 05/17/17
- Kind of a no-man's-land for food... But you could take a taxi - ErininNY - 2:22pm on 05/18/17
- I asked dh, he said he said have fun, but no recommendations. Not familiar with this area. [NT] - barb_b - 8:55pm on 05/19/17