Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Well-done but very flavorful. The long salting didn't hurt. Whew!.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29632 at 3:49 am on May 17, 2017
You can tell we don't eat beef steaks much!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29632. advice, please, on sirloin steak - Anna_X - 6:37pm on 05/16/17 (6)
- Freeze raw. . Top Sirloin should not be - Charley - 6:44pm on 05/16/17
- Agree, as does CI, steaks should not be salted more than 1 hour. I don't go over 30 mins myself - MoNJ - 6:49pm on 05/16/17
- OOOh, this should be interesting. - Anna_X - 7:12pm on 05/16/17
- Found it: http://www.seriouseats.com/2011/03/the-food-lab-more-tips-for-perfect-steaks.html [LINK] - Anna_X - 7:16pm on 05/16/17
- Well-done but very flavorful. The long salting didn't hurt. Whew!. - Anna_X - 3:49am on 05/17/17
- I have become increasingly disappointed with the quality of meats offered now - KarenNoCA - 1:56pm on 05/17/17