Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|hallie in fla||
Her Name is Han, 31st and Mad. L'amico, 6th and 29th...
Joined: Dec 30, 2005
Posted to Thread #29631 at 8:26 pm on May 17, 2017
Her Name is Han is authentic Korean. They don't take reservations but if you get there close to when they open you won't have a problem. L'amico is italian with a gorgeous wood fire oven. Everything is wonderful. They DO take reservations but even when i have them, i inevitably have to wait another 20 mins. My husband and I usually eat at the bar.
Also The Smith is a favorite of our. Great cocktails and a Large space so the wait is not as long. There are several locations but the closest one to your request is at 27th & broadway.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29631. Restaurant Suggestions, if possible for area - GayR - 6:13pm on 05/16/17 (7)
- Not sure if this is too far for you, but I love this restaurant - MoNJ - 7:06pm on 05/16/17
- Thank you Mo, we are planning for the 17th of June..... [NT] - GayR - 7:49pm on 05/16/17
- Our favorites - most not fine dining ;) - colleenmomof2 - 7:35pm on 05/17/17
- Thank you colleen and Hallie for the additional recommendations.... [NT] - GayR - 10:44pm on 05/17/17
- Her Name is Han, 31st and Mad. L'amico, 6th and 29th... - hallie in fla - 8:26pm on 05/17/17
- Kind of a no-man's-land for food... But you could take a taxi - ErininNY - 6:22pm on 05/18/17
- I asked dh, he said he said have fun, but no recommendations. Not familiar with this area. [NT] - barb_b - 12:55am on 05/20/17