Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Suggestion for a dressing for this Orzo salad please
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29635 at 1:14 am on May 18, 2017
I have lots of company this weekend and I was one of the dishes I was going to make ahead was an orzo salad with kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes, scallions, artichokes, capers, etc.
Your input as to what dressing would work well with this would be greatly appreciated!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29635. Suggestion for a dressing for this Orzo salad please - deb-in-MI - 1:14am on 05/18/17 (5)
- Two suggestions: I've given the other ingredients so you have a context. - emtd - 4:42am on 05/18/17
- The lemon sounds perfect! Thanks for both recipes!!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:55am on 05/18/17
- I definitely vote for the lemon zest one. It will make the flavors pop. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:39pm on 05/18/17
- I love Traca's recipe from the Macrina Bakery--lemony as others have suggested [NT] [LINK] - MoNJ - 4:43pm on 05/18/17
- Lemon is a magical ingredient and improves so many dishes when something is not right. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:14pm on 05/18/17