Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Kind of a no-man's-land for food... But you could take a taxi
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #29631 at 6:22 pm on May 18, 2017
to 3rd and 40th, where Zengo is--Latin/Mexican. Good for lunch. (Basement tequila bar is actually very nice, too.)
If good weather, I would head closer to Bryant Park--there's Maison Kayser.
What kind of food/meals are you looking for? (Is 32nd and Madison/5th the hotel location?)
Other messages in this thread:
- 29631. Restaurant Suggestions, if possible for area - GayR - 6:13pm on 05/16/17 (7)
- Not sure if this is too far for you, but I love this restaurant - MoNJ - 7:06pm on 05/16/17
- Thank you Mo, we are planning for the 17th of June..... [NT] - GayR - 7:49pm on 05/16/17
- Our favorites - most not fine dining ;) - colleenmomof2 - 7:35pm on 05/17/17
- Thank you colleen and Hallie for the additional recommendations.... [NT] - GayR - 10:44pm on 05/17/17
- Her Name is Han, 31st and Mad. L'amico, 6th and 29th... - hallie in fla - 8:26pm on 05/17/17
- Kind of a no-man's-land for food... But you could take a taxi - ErininNY - 6:22pm on 05/18/17
- I asked dh, he said he said have fun, but no recommendations. Not familiar with this area. [NT] - barb_b - 12:55am on 05/20/17