Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I was asked to bring a light dessert to a get together tomorrow night. I'm making a
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29636 at 7:17 pm on May 18, 2017
fruit salad and butter cookies. Would you bring a dressing for the fruit salad or leave it as is?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29636. I was asked to bring a light dessert to a get together tomorrow night. I'm making a - CynUpstateNY - 7:17pm on 05/18/17 (5)
- I'd leave it plain unless the fruit really needed dressing because it wasn't ripe. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 3:27am on 05/19/17
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:05pm on 05/19/17
- Rec: Spearmint Syrup is nice to offer for those who like a bit of dressing. - Curious1 - 3:08pm on 05/19/17
- Leave as is. Butter cookies have been become so popular here. Hope they enjoy the treat [NT] - barb_b - 8:51pm on 05/19/17
- I did an agave, lime juice and mint and left it in a small pitcher if anyone wanted it. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:04pm on 05/20/17