Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Gosh, those cupcakes look good~ I have made a fun, easy recipe, with brownies. You
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29638 at 9:09 pm on May 19, 2017
can use as a guide for your home made cookies / brownies ... As you know I am not a baker.... But the recipe may inspire you!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29638. Sorry to be a pest but I have another question. I used to make these cupcakes many, many years ago [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 12:05pm on 05/19/17 (6)
- Maybe this link will help... [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 12:21pm on 05/19/17
- Also this one from Food52 [NT] [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 12:21pm on 05/19/17
- Gosh, those cupcakes look good~ I have made a fun, easy recipe, with brownies. You [LINK] - barb_b - 9:09pm on 05/19/17
- This is not the recipe I thought it was! The tops sunk in about an inch and they look horrible. - CynUpstateNY - 1:02pm on 05/20/17
- I noticed the recipe says to cook only the batter for the first 10 minutes, remove from the oven - KarenNoCA - 5:19pm on 05/20/17
- I followed the recipe as written. They tasted fine but looked horrible. I fed them to - CynUpstateNY - 7:37pm on 05/20/17