Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I noticed the recipe says to cook only the batter for the first 10 minutes, remove from the oven
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29638 at 9:19 pm on May 20, 2017
and put on the topping. It went on to say, the topping would sink in the middle but then to spread it to the edges.
I have been known to not read a recipe all the way, and then kick myself because of it. Did you figure out what happened? They sure look good in the picture. Would love to make them.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29638. Sorry to be a pest but I have another question. I used to make these cupcakes many, many years ago [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 4:05pm on 05/19/17 (6)
- Maybe this link will help... [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 4:21pm on 05/19/17
- Also this one from Food52 [NT] [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 4:21pm on 05/19/17
- Gosh, those cupcakes look good~ I have made a fun, easy recipe, with brownies. You [LINK] - barb_b - 1:09am on 05/20/17
- This is not the recipe I thought it was! The tops sunk in about an inch and they look horrible. - CynUpstateNY - 5:02pm on 05/20/17
- I noticed the recipe says to cook only the batter for the first 10 minutes, remove from the oven - KarenNoCA - 9:19pm on 05/20/17
- I followed the recipe as written. They tasted fine but looked horrible. I fed them to - CynUpstateNY - 11:37pm on 05/20/17