Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
...and, bonus points, you're now armed should you be attacked by vampires.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29641 at 2:58 pm on May 24, 2017
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29641. Has anyone made a wedding cake? Like a tiered layer cake wedding cake? How did it go? - MariaDNoCA - 5:11pm on 05/21/17 (13)
- Maria, I've made several *grooms* cakes for informal weddings--- - MarilynFL - 9:56pm on 05/21/17
- Also I emailed you (gmail account) a large 5M pdf file with wedding cakes. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:38am on 05/22/17
- Yes, I've made a few and you've got the gist of it. Marilyn has good ideas [NT] - cheezz - 4:00pm on 05/22/17
- My grandmother and I made my wedding cake the day before my wedding - Melissa Dallas - 9:07pm on 05/22/17
- Rose Levy Beranbaum has a buttercream icing that she claims holds up in humid weather. - MarilynFL - 2:48pm on 05/23/17
- In addition to the great points others made, keep in mind the weight of the finished product - LisainLA - 4:41am on 05/23/17
- LisainLA is so right.! - daricem - 6:31pm on 05/23/17
- Yes my thought would be to assemble it on site — I fear transport. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:44pm on 05/23/17
- And depending on how high the tiers, there may even be platforms within - Charley - 12:10pm on 05/29/17
- Once assembled, whittle a dowel to a point and push thru center of cake - cheezz - 10:41pm on 05/23/17
- ...and, bonus points, you're now armed should you be attacked by vampires. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:58pm on 05/24/17
- So true! And at weddings...you just never know what relatives might show up :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:36am on 05/25/17
- ha! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:26pm on 05/25/17