Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The buttermilk doesn't separate when you add lemon juice?
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #29647 at 8:51 am on May 25, 2017
I have never made buttermilk pie and I don't think I have ever tasted it either. How did you serve it? (With fresh fruit and cream?) And do you serve it cold, warm or at room temperature? I have buttermilk and lemons and my MIL will be here in an hour :-D
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29647. Buttermilk pie redux - Charley - 10:50pm on 05/24/17 (4)
- The buttermilk doesn't separate when you add lemon juice? - EvaN - 8:51am on 05/25/17
- Eva, buttermilk pie is the texture of chess pie. Very rich-nothing else needed. No separation [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:31pm on 05/25/17
- Wooo, I really need to try this now :-) [NT] - EvaN - 6:59am on 05/27/17
- It looks pretty with raspberries or blueberries strewn on top or on the side. - Charley - 12:19pm on 05/27/17