Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think of cold soups as a first course...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29646 at 11:54 am on May 25, 2017
as most don't have a significant amount of protein in them.
Could you add a plate of meats and cheeses to go with the bread?
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29646. Soup Sundays and how to see your friends and family more. - EvaN - 10:11am on 05/24/17 (23)
- Salads would be nice, but don't overlook cold soup! - judy-mass - 11:42am on 05/24/17
- What a nice thing to do Eva. We had company for lunch over the weekend - KarenNoCA - 3:03pm on 05/24/17
- Judy, is your recipe for the cold soup posted on Eat. at? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:05pm on 05/24/17
- REC: Cold Avocado and Cucumber Soup - judy-mass - 9:18pm on 05/24/17
- REC: Chilled Zucchini and Avocado Soup - judy-mass - 9:24pm on 05/24/17
- ROASTED TOMATO AND RED PEPPER GAZPACHO - orchid - 10:53pm on 05/24/17
- Here is the link to the recipe above, if you care to save in CopyMeThat! [LINK] - judy-mass - 11:19pm on 05/24/17
- This is great, Judy and Karen. Cold soup never crossed my mind - but it would fit - EvaN - 5:28am on 05/25/17
- I think of cold soups as a first course... - judy-mass - 11:54am on 05/25/17
- Judy, what a great idea. I could serve a cold soup, then some cold cuts and cheese, maybe a veggie - EvaN - 7:54am on 05/26/17
- Yes it is, along with a simple green salad. I have had some rather - KarenNoCA - 1:30pm on 05/25/17
- I totally agree with everything you said, Karen. Most of us can benefit - EvaN - 7:52am on 05/26/17
- Thanks for posting the recipes. We love cold soups in the summer! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 1:36pm on 05/25/17
- Love it. So nice to see you again Eva! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:13pm on 05/24/17
- Hiya! This link has quite a few cold soups in the thread. How about changing that bread dough [LINK] - MoNJ - 1:27pm on 05/25/17
- This sounds like so much fun. I bet those small naan breads would really work well for this idea [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 4:47pm on 05/26/17
- We love grilled pizza! - colleenmomof2 - 6:33pm on 05/26/17
- MoNJ, we already have Saturday Pizza - LOL. I make mine really simple these days: - EvaN - 7:04am on 05/27/17
- Reminds me of this book. Mr. Sunday Soups [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 5:54pm on 05/25/17
- Hadn't heard about this book before, Traca. Thanks for sharing :-) [NT] - EvaN - 7:50am on 05/26/17
- Thanks, Traca! Ordered this and Mr. and Mrs. Sunday Suppers from our library - colleenmomof2 - 7:05pm on 05/26/17
- I just ordered the book also :-) [NT] - EvaN - 6:38am on 05/28/17
- Welcome home, Eva :-) [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 6:41pm on 05/26/17