Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
NFRC... Our eldest graduated on Saturday and Sunday. He was only 2 when I first...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29648 at 10:54 pm on May 25, 2017
...started posting on Gail's Swap.
So proud of him! Two degrees in four years at Chapman University in Orange, CA.
Steve Donner was one of his most important mentors. He helped guide him with real-life advice on the entertainment industry he knew so well.
BS Business Administration, Marketing and a BA in Theater Technology.
University honors, Departmental honors, Latin honors and Musco Scholar Award. (Definitely takes after his mother!).
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29648. NFRC... Our eldest graduated on Saturday and Sunday. He was only 2 when I first... [IMAGE] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:54pm on 05/25/17 (11)
- Congrats Michael...very handsome young man! He has a great dad, as well! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:05pm on 05/25/17
- Congratulations, Michael. You must be so proud of him. What a wonderful young man he is. [NT] - EvaN - 7:59am on 05/26/17
- Bravo!! What an accomplished young man. You must be overflowing with pride! - deb-in-MI - 10:33am on 05/26/17
- Michael, Congratulations to your Son and your family.....much success to him..... [NT] - GayR - 11:15am on 05/26/17
- Congrats to all! What a good looking young man :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:54pm on 05/26/17
- Thank you for sharing your fine son with us! - colleenmomof2 - 6:43pm on 05/26/17
- Wow, time flies. Best of luck to him! And thanks for the gracious shout out to Steve2LA.:) Congrats! - MoNJ - 1:30pm on 05/27/17
- Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it, and I'll pass them along to our son. Steve really.. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:11pm on 05/27/17
- Congrats to your son, and to you and your wife! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:02pm on 05/27/17
- Congratulation, Graduate! Job well done, parents. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:15pm on 05/28/17
- Thank you ladies. We're very proud. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:25pm on 05/29/17