Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Bravo!! What an accomplished young man. You must be overflowing with pride!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29648 at 6:33 am on May 26, 2017
And I teared up when reading about Steve.
All the best for him!!!
Oh....and did I mention how handsome he is?:)
Other messages in this thread:
- 29648. NFRC... Our eldest graduated on Saturday and Sunday. He was only 2 when I first... [IMAGE] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:54pm on 05/25/17 (11)
- Congrats Michael...very handsome young man! He has a great dad, as well! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:05pm on 05/25/17
- Congratulations, Michael. You must be so proud of him. What a wonderful young man he is. [NT] - EvaN - 3:59am on 05/26/17
- Bravo!! What an accomplished young man. You must be overflowing with pride! - deb-in-MI - 6:33am on 05/26/17
- Michael, Congratulations to your Son and your family.....much success to him..... [NT] - GayR - 7:15am on 05/26/17
- Congrats to all! What a good looking young man :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:54am on 05/26/17
- Thank you for sharing your fine son with us! - colleenmomof2 - 2:43pm on 05/26/17
- Wow, time flies. Best of luck to him! And thanks for the gracious shout out to Steve2LA.:) Congrats! - MoNJ - 9:30am on 05/27/17
- Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it, and I'll pass them along to our son. Steve really.. - Michael in Phoenix - 10:11am on 05/27/17
- Congrats to your son, and to you and your wife! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:02pm on 05/27/17
- Congratulation, Graduate! Job well done, parents. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:15am on 05/28/17
- Thank you ladies. We're very proud. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:25am on 05/29/17