Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It looks pretty with raspberries or blueberries strewn on top or on the side.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29647 at 12:19 pm on May 27, 2017
Sorry not to answer sooner for your guest.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29647. Buttermilk pie redux - Charley - 10:50pm on 05/24/17 (4)
- The buttermilk doesn't separate when you add lemon juice? - EvaN - 8:51am on 05/25/17
- Eva, buttermilk pie is the texture of chess pie. Very rich-nothing else needed. No separation [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:31pm on 05/25/17
- Wooo, I really need to try this now :-) [NT] - EvaN - 6:59am on 05/27/17
- It looks pretty with raspberries or blueberries strewn on top or on the side. - Charley - 12:19pm on 05/27/17