Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
CynUpstateNY--U know, I had a little feeling that this might be the REC you had lost! When I first
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #29643 at 4:11 pm on Jun 1, 2017
looked at the picture of the one you tried and disliked, the appearance reminded me of this cupcake recipe which I have had FOREVER. You are very welcome. I am glad it's the one you had used before as I absolutely HATE IT when I lose and/or misplace my recipes.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29643. CynUpstateNY, here is a T&T choc cupcake REC w/ no icing that is delicious.Sorry it took me so long - wigs - 4:55pm on 05/22/17 (8)
- OMG! This is the recipe I lost and was searching for!! Thanks so much! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:01pm on 05/22/17
- I've made this recipe for years but without the almonds. Mine was called Black Bottom Cups. [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 11:05pm on 05/22/17
- Okay...need advice. I was going to scale wig's recipe UP to use 8 oz cream cheese, but - MarilynFL - 12:37pm on 05/24/17
- It looks like the major difference is the source of fat - coming from cream cheese vs eggs/oil - LisainLA - 1:57pm on 05/24/17
- CynUpstateNY--U know, I had a little feeling that this might be the REC you had lost! When I first - wigs - 4:11pm on 06/01/17
- *When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.* [Regina Brett] [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:23pm on 05/22/17