Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #91 at 12:41 am on Aug 16, 2012
Slice cucumbers. Toss with a pinch each of salt and sugar and a dash vinegar. Let steep a half hour. Drain, taste for seasoning and add chopped dill and freshly ground pepper.
Optional: Fold in some sour cream and/or plain yogurt.
Other messages in this thread:
- 91. Summer Birthday Dinner - Joe - 12:16am on 08/16/12 (7)
- Sundried Tomato Anchovies and Capers - Joe - 12:19am on 08/16/12
- Ricotta-stuffed Fried Squash Blossoms [LINK] - Joe - 12:25am on 08/16/12
- Escabeche - Joe - 12:35am on 08/16/12
- My Great-aunt's Eggplant Parmesan [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 12:38am on 08/16/12
- Jacques Pepin's Roasted Split Chicken with Mustard Crust [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 12:39am on 08/16/12
- Cucumber Salad - Joe - 12:41am on 08/16/12
- Crostata Di Ricotta [LINK] - Joe - 12:45am on 08/16/12