Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #15165 at 3:04 am on Jun 18, 2009
Here is my simple gazpacho. It can be changed or added to.
3 tomatoes (canned if fresh
1 small cucumber, peeled,
seeded, & chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 T olive oil
3-4 T red wine vinegar
Make all chopped item a course chop. Mix all together and chill for at least 3 hours. Garnish with avacado, sour cream, dill.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15165. Absolutely gorgeous and tasty Gazpacho on Pioneer Woman blog. Check it out! [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:16pm on 06/17/09 (8)
- Speaking of PW, we made her Spinach Salad with hot bacon dressing... - MarilynFL - 4:34pm on 06/17/09
- Thanks for the recommendation. And it took me way too long to figure out the cutting board has - Curious1 - 4:49pm on 06/17/09
- Ha! It looks like a laminated bamboo board. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:10pm on 06/17/09
- Yes, and prefectly plain if you start at the top, but I first looked at the garlic and onion pics. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:23pm on 06/17/09
- Gazpacho report: I made a batch tonight. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:34am on 06/18/09
- I like to add a can of consomme. Gives it a little body as it chills and nice flavor too. - Janet in NC - 6:27pm on 06/18/09
- Thanks for the report. I usually reduce the sugar in these kind of recipesThis one I will do w/o NT [NT] - elaine - 4:02am on 06/19/09
- My Gazpacho - Earnie - 3:04am on 06/18/09