Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
CI's Chicken Tikka Masala was my very delicious dinner last night
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #12190 at 10:16 pm on Oct 8, 2008
The recipe calls for marinating the chicken breasts in a spice blend for an hour and broiling in a yogurt sauce. My broiler is the pits so I grilled the chicken on my Breville grill and the chicken was sooo nice and moist with lovely grill marks. The recipe yields a lot and, as usual, is better the next day.
Sorry, but I can't post here.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12190. CI's Chicken Tikka Masala was my very delicious dinner last night - Sandy_in_Philly - 10:16pm on 10/08/08 (13)
- Mmm, I love Chicken Tikka Masala but have never made it. Found the recipe online, is this how you [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 10:33pm on 10/08/08
- Clever girl. - that's it! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 10:45pm on 10/08/08
- By the way, [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 11:02pm on 10/08/08
- Have you ever tried Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes? Very good! My favorite canned tomatoes are - Meryl - 11:19pm on 10/08/08
- I just so happened to buy them - Sandy_in_Philly - 11:39pm on 10/08/08
- You're welcome - I see you have an eggxtensive knowledge of canned tomatoes, but maybe you want to - Meryl - 12:36am on 10/09/08
- I've tried them. They were, good, but on the sweet/thick side, if I remember correctly. Good tho. [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:40pm on 10/09/08
- thanks Sandy. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 11:26pm on 10/08/08
- You're welcome Pat [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:48am on 10/09/08
- Sounds so good, it's on my list to make. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:36pm on 10/09/08