Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.


Last year I weighed them as the sizes were variable. This year I did but

Veteran Member
2423 posts
Joined: Dec 10, 2005


Posted to Thread #17703 at 5:59 pm on Feb 13, 2010

since I cut off the pith I thought I should use more. Plus I added the peels of one additional fruit that the inside wasn't up to snuff (a bit dry/frozen on the inside edge). The lemon part was 29 oz of whole lemons, then minus the pith, plus one zest. (Oh so very scientific, weigh it then change a bunch of stuff randomly...) No wonder it sucked!

Other messages in this thread: